Each week, we will be bringing you a featured project with step by step instructions so you can follow at your leisure. These projects will vary in ability from beginner to intermediate but we hope they give you a little inspiration…
1. Take the orange patterned paper from the Kaisercraft Peachy 6.5×6.5 Paper pad and trim to 13cm x13cm.
2. Wrap a slim piece of ribbon around and stick to the back of the sheet.
3. Stick the orange sheet to the scalloped card using double-sided tape.
4. Using a white gel pen – draw a stitched pattern around the edge of the orange sheet to add depth.
5. Choose the collectables from the pack (over 30 to choose from) – here we have chosen the large flower group, leaves and butterfly. Stick the leaf and flower collection down using double-sided tape. We have used a double sided pad for the butterfly to add height.
6. Take a sentiment from the back of the 6.5×6.5 paper pad and layer up on silver Mirri Car and trip a small border around the edge. Fasten to the card using double-sided foam tape to add height
7. Add 3 peach coloured gems to the white ribbon to finish off the card.